- British Columbia, 2018
- Federation of Law Societies of Canada, National Committee of Accreditation, 2017
- Legal Practice Course, University of Law, Manchester, 2010
- Graduate Diploma in Law, Swansea University, 2009
- BA Joint Hons. English and Philosophy, University of Liverpool, 2007
MEMBERSHIPS AND AFFILIATIONS
- Law Society of British Columbia
- Solicitors Regulation Authority of England and Wales
Ben is an associate lawyer at Magellan Law Corporation practising primarily in the areas of corporate, commercial and securities law.
Ben has provided advice to businesses on a variety of matters including asset and share transactions, equity financing, reorganizations and corporate governance. Ben also has experience in civil litigation, private lending and real estate transactions.
Ben was born in Wales and first qualified as a solicitor in the UK in 2013, practicing in the area of personal injury litigation, prior to moving to Canada in 2016 and being called to the bar in British Columbia in 2018. Immediately prior to joining Magellan, Ben worked as an associate in the Vancouver office of an international business law firm.
In addition to his legal qualifications, Ben holds a bachelor’s degree in English and Philosophy, to which he credits his flair for legal drafting.
Ben lives with his wife and a menagerie of pets and presently dedicates much of his spare time to learning Welsh.
Send Ben a message
By using this submission form, you are simply requesting that we contact you to discuss your message. Using this submission form does not create a solicitor-client relationship and no such relationship is formed until we are retained to act for you.
Magellan Law Corporation
#225 - 20316 56 Avenue
Langley, BC V3A 3Y7